DDI: +64 (0)7 213 1395
Click to send us an email
The T-Light Data Communication Unit 2 Pro, DCU2 Pro, utilizes an RF Mesh topology to manage information traffic and commands for both individual lighting units and for groups of lights.
The DCU2 Pro stores all status and energy consumption information of the remote Luminaire Control Units (T-Light LCU), and using robust and encrypted two-way communications, the DCU communicates with the Central Management System (CMS), and transmits all control commands to the luminaires. The DCU provides the monitoring status of each luminaire, including in aggregative energy and active power consumption. It provides detailed parameters and values, such as voltage, current, power and temperature.
The DCU2 Pro can control up to 250 LCUs; multiple networked clusters of luminaires, each controlled by a DCU2 Pro, can be combined to form a wider T-Light Pro system network.
• Manages the light pole network remotely using advanced management software
• Built-in Cellular modem
• Configurable alerts provided by SMS or EMAIL
• Can act as smart street light controller – replaces the traditional street light programmable logic controllers with advanced scheduling properties
• Ethernet, WiFi and Cellular communication for remote management
• Supports over the air firmware upgrade
• ModBus interface to Power Meters and I/Os (DCU2-C).